Games run slower in Kawa-x than normal?

merchant

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, when i play kof 2002 or any fighting game really through kawa-x it plays alot slower than hte same thing on the pc?? please if anyone plays games like that on the pc and the xbox can you post if its the same for you??

its super smooth gameplay so its not like its having trouble running it, the games just run alot slower :(

I just played Kof2k2 on Kawa-X SE, and then on Nebula. I couldn't tell any difference in speed. They sure look alot different.....due to the filtering used I guess, but I noticed no difference in speed.

well xbox only has 64mb which isn't enough for big roms so thats why kawa-x has vmm enabled but as for speed it seems the same to me tho there were a few times that i did notice a lil slowdown here and there but again it was minor

Edited by Prican25

I haven't noticed any difference in speed from XBOX > PC > NeoGeo > DC. Garou on DC has lower frames than X, and X seems to be a 1:1 speed to PC/Neo. Other games don't have issues either.

As said previously, check what filter you're using. AdvanceMAME seems to be the default/best.