Cute Clip

lol the clip speaks for itself

this clip is soo cute :lol:

a friend of mine thinks this girl is 46 years old :lol:

http://www.robpongi.com/pages/comboMOKINHI.html

sigh* kids these days :rolleyes:

they're getting smarter and smarter

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

Ok ok i dont mean to be negative, but theres no way in hell she is playing the song "perfect" to a trained ear theres one to many "whacks"

Her rhythm is pretty good, but, no i can not belive she is 3 years old...

at first glance, i thought "wow, a little korean genius workin' the xylophone and looking so cute in her traditional dress. good for her."

then i read the caption: _north_ korean. she lives among people that don't know the meaning of the phrase "human rights". i agree with soundboz; those impressionable little'uns can learn just about anything if they're staring at the business end of a whipping stick all day long.

i remember learning piano when i was 5 or 6. i remember the smacks i got whenever i made a mistake. not a tap, not a light slap, but full-on-tears-running-down-my-face-can't-feel-my-cheeks smacks. and this was in _south_ korea. i can't remember my house, i can't remember my elementary school, i can't remember sh*t about those times... but i remember them smacks.

i'm sure she's smart. her head might be wired a little differently than most. but do i think that she got on NKTV on talent alone? nah, i don't think so. "look honey, she loves her new xylophone we bought her~" yeah, xylophone in a country where people die because there's no rice. that's hilarious. i just feel sorry for the little girl and all the abuse that she'd have to endure when the camera goes off. fscking communists~

(i'm sorry for being a bit serious... couldn't help myself)

Edited by vxneko

at first glance, i thought "wow, a little korean genius workin' the xylophone and looking so cute in her traditional dress.  good for her."

then i read the caption: _north_ korean.  she lives among people that don't know the meaning of the phrase "human rights".  i agree with soundboz; those impressionable little'uns can learn just about anything if they're staring at the business end of a whipping stick all day long.

i remember learning piano when i was 5 or 6.  i remember the smacks i got whenever i made a mistake.  not a tap, not a light slap, but full-on-tears-running-down-my-face-can't-feel-my-cheeks smacks.  and this was in _south_ korea.  i can't remember my house, i can't remember my elementary school, i can't remember sh*t about those times... but i remember them smacks.

i'm sure she's smart.  her head might be wired a little differently than most.  but do i think that she got on NKTV on talent alone?  nah, i don't think so.  "look honey, she loves her new xylophone we bought her~"  yeah, xylophone in a country where people die because there's no rice.  that's hilarious.  i just feel sorry for the little girl and all the abuse that she'd have to endure when the camera goes off.  fscking communists~

(i'm sorry for being a bit serious... couldn't help myself)

Yes me and you should be freinds :blink:

I have the same view on OUR goverment [england] But its politics and each country is different to the next.

Anyway Keep it nice, after all it was a peacfull topic to start with :D

Btw The Eye was chinese. DarkWater was good.

I dont like the idea of children being trained to do some thing before the age of 10, for god sake I wasnt even really aware untill I was about 12. Let Children enjoy their childhood, stress should not exist at this age.