KawaX - MVS cart menus?

RandomHajile

I know KawaX can set the region settings and whatnot but is it possible to get into the actual internal game menu? (setting hard/soft dip, bookkeeping, etc?) Among other things (difficulty level, #lives per credit) I'd like to be able to enable the blood in the Metal Slug games.

Can't seem to figure out a key combo to get in there. Could anyone help?

You can get to a dip menu in Metal Slug by pushing back twice in game in console mode, but its in japanese for me, even in USA mode... the only way I've figured out to get the blood on is set it to japanese, and since there's not much to read I just leave it that way.

Jinky,

Which Metal Slug are you talking about? I always play in Arcade mode, but I have blood in console mode too. Try setting it to arcade, then turning on blood, reset game, set it to Console, then reset game and play.

Also, when you say "hit back twice" do you mean hit the "back" button ot hit the backwards direction on the D-pad? And where do you do this? I couldn't get any menu to pop up in console mode.

Edited by Thraxen

I mean during gameplay, hit "back" twice (it's next to start...it's microsoft's select, really.) I know it doesn't work in metal slug 1, but it works in 3-5, not sure about X or 2 though.

Edited by JINKY