Help me out PLEASE

I live in Nassau Bahamas.

Can i go online with my Dreamcast using a cable modem rather than a Dial-Up?

I have a BroadBand Passport cd and a Web Browser 2.6 but don't know were 2 go from there.

My dreamcast came with a area were you can plug a phone wire into,is that the BroadBand Adaptor?

Now 4 burning-I use Discjuggler for Cdi and it works great. I also have Nero

5.5.10.54 i follow the steps.

1.Click file the the Burn Image option. 2.I select the NRG image the speed is set at 4x,i think i've tried tao & dao and when done i put it in the Dreamcast it reads an it goes staight to the the CD Player screen.It shows the number of tracks.

Edited by 1InuYasha

ok

You dont have the broadband adaptor, to use broadband download Passport 3.0 off of Romster Hub or Classic Sega Hub on DC

ALWAYS burn in DAO and ALWAYS have overburning enabled and burn in MODE 2 RAW

PM me for a list of dialup accounts if you need them for untill you get your broadband adaptor

Shibathedog

you dont have any saved nero 5.5.10.54 settings what i could use,and the method you were telling me 2 burn NRG DreamCast Games was to choose the ( cd-rom/iso ) method or click file and select burn image.

I use discjuggler and all my burnings work great.the CDI games are burn in raw mode and when i place the disc in the cdrom computer drive it shows me all the files and i did the nrg settings and it shows me the same image i selected for burn.what i'am asking is when the Nrg image is burn in raw mode do it show all the files on the disc or it just suppose to show the image i selected for burning.

I was wondering if you could teach me step by step on NRG Burning.You dont have to answer me now,you could wail until your free.

sorry for all this bothering but i just wanted to be good at burning NRG images.

Hey inyu, all you need to do is start up the nero, click 'file' and burn image, then select the image (only one at a time) then you will get the options box with 3 tabs at the top, leave the first and second alone and click the third, click all the boxes, there should be 2 selectable (write, and finalize cd) then next to write speed choose slowest speed possible(the slower the less chance of error) then next to write method select 'track-at-once' (some people say disc at once but that Shiz dont work, i've tried that before and lost too many damn cds) the burn(write) and wait for the thing to stop burning and check it on your DC. If you get that "select" screen again chances are the iso sux because i've gotten some isos to work and some that dont using this method, so just look for another one.

DAO works better actually, just some burners are weird/old and refuse to work with it

if you burner is compatible set it to DAO, NOT DAO 96, but DAO, and make sure you have the latest version of Nero

anf if you burner has Buffer underrun (most new ones do) then you can use the max burn speed and it will be error free (DC games take goddamn forever on the lowest speed if my burner didnt have buffer underrun i would go crazy)

NRG is mostly all automatic, the only setting you have to change is this

Go to File, Prefrences, go to the Expert Features Tab, Check the Box that says Enable Overburn Disc At Once burning, click apply, then OK

If your burner doesnt support DAO, then you cant use Overburning, which means your screwed for certain games, i think thats your problem cominus, your burner cant do DAO