Mslug5nd????

The hacked NRX is the one that had the password, right? Or is there a even more recent one, made specifically for Mslug5?

Edit: Man, so many forums... Alright, just read some threads in the Current news or whatever forum. From the comments, it seems that there is yet another hacked ver. of NRX for Mslug5. Confirmation, anyone? Anyway, guess that answers my question.

Damnit, so many hacked versions popping out left and right. Would love to just play all my roms in just one emulator.

Edited by Captain FuKu

Damnit! The mame rom from NeoGamez is totally flucked! Where can I get the Mslug5nd.zip.... I want it ZIP! Help me please.... !!!

Metal Slug is the main reason Im a SNK fan..... Ive been trying so hard to find a WORKING rom.... But just keep failing.... :(

Mame or NRX... Im not picky.... I'd be in your debt if someone could help me...

The hacked NRX is the one that had the password, right? Or is there a even more recent one, made specifically for Mslug5?

Edit: Man, so many forums... Alright, just read some threads in the Current news or whatever forum. From the comments, it seems that there is yet another hacked ver. of NRX for Mslug5. Confirmation, anyone? Anyway, guess that answers my question.

Damnit, so many hacked versions popping out left and right. Would love to just play all my roms in just one emulator.

Metal Slug 5 needs a special hack of NeoRAGEx that can be found at Neogamez.

MS5 does not work in any other NRX, I've tested it.

The special hack doesn't need a password.

Edited by Agozer

yeah it works just unzip the p1 and rename it to 268_p1.rom put it inside your mslug5nd set and for fast detection make a folder called roms in the same folder where neo rage x is, and put the zip in there, now just open the emulator and go to the end of the list, it should be there.