What Is Your Emulator Control Setup?

makru

Just curious, since I know that really lends a lot to the whole emulation experience. I have a PS Blaze Double Arcade Board (the control is digital but I got it new for a bargain of $15 from EB.com while it was being sold for $80 at Buy Rite Games) which I have hooked up to a PSX to PC Super Dualbox that i just received today from Lik-Sang. I also recently ordered an SVC Capcom Ver. arcade stick, though I'm not sure how much better that would be than my Blaze board, since the USB Super Dualbox which I got today has greatly improved its sensitivity.

Edited by makru

Can you actually pull off complex direction combinations with a mere numpad?

Meh, it's tough at first but you finally get used to it. I lost my Sidewinder gamepad and I've been hating myself for it since I got back into emulation.

Can you actually pull off complex direction combinations with a mere numpad?

Meh, it's tough at first but you finally get used to it. I lost my Sidewinder gamepad and I've been hating myself for it since I got back into emulation.

I still got my two Sidewinder gameport pads. :(

I use a regular PSX controller and a PSX arcade stick from Pelican, which is available at a local game store.... In order to use these controllers I got a PSX/USB adapter from Radio Shack for like 10 bucks..

Edited by MaxBebop