King of Fighters 2003 News

Alpha

I can only see 8 pages of worthless posts! :D

Not much more than the sharim1111's post.

Sorry, but that's what this thread is, in my opinion. :D

But I think that may happend when we create a thread without any info about the topic. :):P

Edited by deltaquad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has become a train wreck. As in repeatedly derailed to become a casual KOF conversation thread. Please only post things related to the ROM and it's status/release.

Everytime someone responds, the thread gets shown on the forum hub as having a new post. A lot of us get our hopes up thinking the latest response is the public release. See what I mean?

Here's some on-topic news:

http://newdump.wwwpuntocom.com/

Edited by Carnicero

Why don't the admins/mods delete this and create a new one with an absolute rule of just posting KOF2003 news... Post something else and get a warning, do it again and get banned. :D

I remember the used to be a site that had the jap comics of kof99 in english online, they might have the comics for 2k, 2k1 and 2k2 now, does anyone know if that site is still up?, and if the is a link to it?, and btw is the any site that i can go to to find out the charector storys for kof2k3?. and maybe some background info on them?. and how come it looks like the guys and girls in kof2k3 never get any older, i thought they where meant to be set in 2002 and 2003 etc, so how come they still look the same as they did in 94 :D.

Edited by zero129

www.kofonline.com

had all the comics( translated ) and background stories for all the characters(2003 also) however, the site seems to have been mainly focussing on 2k3 and all the rest of the good stuff are now lost....

First off, stop advertising other sites. This is seriously starting to tick me off.

Second.. you guys kept on getting off topic.

We'll make one more news thread, if you guys blow it, no king of fighters on 1Emulation period. :P