King of Fighters 2003 News

Alpha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that KOF 2003 is 100% dumped, but not released... Is that true. :lol:

That is very well true. As usual though I saw on Billy Jr.'s site that he released some KOF 2003 pics. But they are the same ones released from NeoGamez. For about 2 years now from Rage of The Dragons, he has been teasing us with this crap. Billy Jr. will never release anymore roms. He was already sued by SNK.

So far all we know for the release of this game is that it'll be here soon. I think the dumpers are taking a little break after a back to back release of Metal Slug 5 and Samurai Shodown 5. Also there was a supposite KOF 2003 Emulator and CRC's released. However many have proven them to be all fake from other sites I have seen. The best thing to do now is to sit and wait or if you have a XBOX, get some of the neogeo games working on it with Kawa-X in the NextGen emulation forum. Hell, even I am thinking of now buying a Xbox. :rolleyes:

oh yeah and i saw an adapter to use a ps2 contoller on the xbox so the controlles would work better, but i like my Dc controller the best, do you need to modifie the xbox?

this has nothing to do with the kof2003 rom

oh yeah and i saw an adapter to use a ps2 contoller on the xbox so the controlles would work better, but i like my Dc controller the best, do you need to modifie the xbox?

this has nothing to do with the kof2003 rom

James is right, keep it on topic. If you guys get off topic again and it doesn't have to do with the latest rom news, either posts will be deleted, warns will be given, or something. You guys have gotten off topic way too many times and we don't want to close this topic. :(:)

hi guys,

fresher,

i have heard from my friend that he has rom of kof 2003, its dump version...

but he doesnt gives me, i wonder why...

i dont know if he is playing tricks with me but he sounds so convincing to me...

here are some pic, but not the scrrenshots of the game...

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

he told me that he got from emule, but in emule there are so many fake files...

Since people are entitled to their own opinon. I'm actually really excited that theres another KOF out. Once SNK was gone I thought it would be the end of KOF & MS. Since their is a new KOF coming out, and hoping it will come to Montreal. *Hopes for KOF2k3 in montreal*