King of Fighters 2003 News

Alpha

Here are more screenshots taken from KOF 2003 rom!

secretchars.jpg

But why is there Andy? I thought Andy doesn't appear in 2003? Perhaps a secret character?

Enjoy the screenshots. :ph34r:

That Rock.And Genesis Can U Mind Telling Me The Kyo Kusanagi Move To Do The Ultra Desperation?Don't Gimme QCF,Cause I Can't Read Them.YThx.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dun think 2k3 rom will be out soon.Normally it would take at least 3 to 6 months before the rom come out,when the new game come out in the arcade.But i hope someone will dump it soon,cos i want to train at home before going to the arcade to show off :(.My friends and i have been testing it out at the arcade,the game speed is way faster than the old kof,in all the gameplay is smooth and is great except that it is only one round compare to the old system.Just that one game is too short to train all my three characters....BTW billy once say he is not going to dump any more rom,because he was sue once....hope he give it to someone to dump :P

Yup, some thing here BlaZer. I wanna be able to somewhat practice at home before playing regularly at the arcades. Considering that they're charging nearly a dollar to play one game of kof2k3, trying to practice at the arcade will put a huge dent in my wallet for sure!

Anyhow, anyone know how long it took the samsho5 roms to be released from the time that it was officially released in the arcades? Just asking cuz I wanted to get a possible estimate of how long it may take before kof2k3 roms are released.

i had the privilegde to be able to check kof2003 out at mah local arcade that carries imported games. looks very kool, and HARD haha. Graphics are tyght, game play is very kool. i didnt get the chance to play due to the crowded turn out. I really hope we all can enjoy this game soon with our emulators. It looks very very promising. For those who live in the Los Angeles County, let me know if u wanna know where u can check out the game i can tell u the area.

Hey Bro I'm from L.A....Montebello exactly...

Wheres the game located?

Well, I got a chance to play this game today, and I must say that I'm horribly dissapointed. For starters, the game plays like crap! It's very hard to do combos, and the game feels very heavy. The animation is terrible, way worse than 94. The reason for this is obvious, the Neo geo was not meant to support 6 characters in the ram at the same time. Sadly I could not hear the music, so I can't comment. The new characters are lame and overpowered. Man new strange moves, and nerfing of old ones. Seems like there 3 different types of last bosses - fought against one of Rugal's sons one time - the other time I fought against Chisuru and her sister, then after her a new "stone petrifier" character. Don't remember his name. Overall this game series has really lost it, and it would have been so much better if this was made on the Niomi board.