King of Fighters 2003 News

Alpha

Here are more screenshots taken from KOF 2003 rom!

But why is there Andy? I thought Andy doesn't appear in 2003? Perhaps a secret character?

Enjoy the screenshots. :P

Notice also that they're differentiating between Kusanagi and Kyo, and that in the top-right shot only one name is listed on player 2's side rather than 3. And there's the whole "Andy's supposed to be sitting this one out taking care of Hokutomaru" thing.

Aside from that, nice screens. Where'd these come from?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice screenies.

With the looks of things when i buy my MVS cab this year this will be the only king of fighters that playmore have made that i am remotely intrested in.

The others were lame.

The did a good job on rage of the dragons as well, pitty about the very last boss been retarded i only know 2 people who have beat johan lol.

I did it buy palying console mode turning the difficultie all the waay down...

Kof2003 is gonna rock.

I heard a rumor that BillyJr doesn't actually dump the roms, but mr lee and DUMP_SVC team dumps them. BillyJr just shows screenshots. They say the rom won't be out until the spring of 2004. I hope this isn't true... I want to play the game right now! :P

there is a reason why u wont see billy jr release kof2k3 any time soon is because he probably hasnt made his money from it. so untill someone else dumps it we could be waiting a long time.

billjr sells bootlegs and so on ( for those of u who didnt know ) so untill he has made his money back and or made the money he wants he wont release it any time soon. same thing went for ROTD took like 1yr to get released as a rom didnt it? so kof2k3 could be out tommorow.. end of month.. 5 months maybe a year, who knows only time will tell.

i had the privilegde to be able to check kof2003 out at mah local arcade that carries imported games. looks very kool, and HARD haha. Graphics are tyght, game play is very kool. i didnt get the chance to play due to the crowded turn out. I really hope we all can enjoy this game soon with our emulators. It looks very very promising. For those who live in the Los Angeles County, let me know if u wanna know where u can check out the game i can tell u the area.