King of Fighters 2003 News

Alpha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information link. Those new characters look pretty damn cool. And damn you people with good arcades. Mine still has Cruisin' USA (yes, not Cruisin' World), Area 51, and some trucking game. It's sad.

I just went to that site to check out the characters and the have some dude name as crimson and he looks like a fag, i thought k' was a liitle fruity but this is rediculous, i thought he was a girl, playmore what happened??.... :unsure:

I just went to that site to check out the characters and the have some dude name as crimson and he looks like a fag, i thought k' was a liitle fruity but this is rediculous, i thought he was a girl, playmore what happened??.... :unsure:

Gay / Girly guys appear to be popular over in the east for some reason. Vega from SF; Sogetsu/Suija from Samurai Shodown; Chris, Yashiro, Benimaru (he had an alternate appearance in Kof2K where his hair was down and he was wearing some short red skirt... flaming? this dude was BURNIN'), and now this Ash dude in KoF. Don't get me started on Guilty Gear.

And then there's those 2 villains from Sailor Moon, half the male cast of CardCaptor Sakura, half the male cast of Fushigi Yuugi, Tenchi himself (he's living with 6 women and not getting any, you wanna tell me he's straight? didn't think so.)

Worst of all is what happens to doujins because of all this. Don't bother downloading a Guilty Gear doijin that was produced after the arcade release of GGXX, because Bridget will be in there.

wow, some of you guys don't seem to know much about games before playing the ROMs of them. the Ash Crimson complaints has been roaring on KOF 2003 forums for quite some time now!! http://kofonline.com has had constant updates for months now. the offical snk site has the prologues for the teams and pics. can't wait to play this, yeah, my arcade sucks too unfortunately so i will have to wait for a real dump to come out. i've heard the ROM is just about finished, just no dumps :unsure:

do not take this the wrong way.

I think this thread should only be for the news of the rom. not all these post that mean nothing .

if i get news of the rom i know i wont post it here in this thread cause the way it is going it will be too long...

Edited by james

Man...what's with the GGXX dissing? That's arguably one of the best fighters I've played (and still do). I don't see too many problems with "girly/fem looking guys" in that game besides Testament. And as for Bridget, that's how the creators intended him to be, and the whole crossdressing thing also plays a part into his particular story. We can't have all "manly" looking dudes in games, can we? There should be variety.

Besides, Sephiroth is one fem looking dude, but look at how many stupid fanboys there are.

Enough of that... Um... On a more kof related note: check out http://cyberfanatics.cjb.net/ Seems they have some combo videos and stuff, but it looks like you need to register first -- gay. :/ If anything, check out the links in the "interesting facts" section on the left; especially the one with Mai and another with Athena. LOL

P.S. Sorry for the useless contribution James.

Here are more screenshots taken from KOF 2003 rom!

secretchars.jpg

But why is there Andy? I thought Andy doesn't appear in 2003? Perhaps a secret character?

Enjoy the screenshots. :P

Edited by Genesis