neo rage x

hi i play my neorage x for metal slug 3 and 4 only but i always have the annoying black border when i do. is there a way to make it so its not there and game is played in full screen. i go through the options and there is nothing to make the border disappear please help thanks

You can not remove the black border around the game's screen in ANY way. It has been there since the first release of NeoRAGEx. It's the same with all the games in NeoRAGEx.

Edited by Agozer

The Boarder doesnt bother me....

Ive been using NeoRAGEx H1 to play KOF2000 (From www.snkx.com).... But the graphics are McFuked.... Im sure some one else has had this problem and have solved it by now.... Are there any Fixes that someone can direct me to... ??

KOF2000 will lose the layer of green glitches when in 8-bit mode.... But The word sprites arent readable.... :P

Sorry for mentioning this here but I havent the time to search....

Also.... Why was KOF2002 so easy to run on NRX (It ran on my old version) while Ive had nothing but trouble with KOF2000 and KOF2001..... CRAZY! :lol:

Also My Metal Slug 3 (.rom for NRX) is in need of some graphic fixes as well... As the character and enemy sprites are messeds up... Any Fixes would make me EXTREMELY happy... :D

i have the 512kb s1 file that fixes that.

i just dont think i could send e-mails to everybody who wishes to have it (i just dont have the patience and the time).

Suit yourself. I don't really mind the corrupt text anymore... :(

It's been there so long that I hardly notice it anymore.

i didnt mean to put that as a taunt. i can send it to you if you wish (just pm me your e-mail address).

if you failed to see it, im actually trying to pick up suggestions on where i can upload this thing so i dont have to process a e-mails and just give a link to all that may need it (i gave it to 2 persons by mail from a previous thread, request followed by another 2 i think and some more people seem to want it as well).

as much i want to help them, it will be a pain since i dont have all that time. im on 56k by the way.

i dont have a webspace or anything so im pretty much blank on uploading stuff (i dont expect it to be steep though)

Edited by Xeon

i didnt mean to put that as a taunt. i can send it to you if you wish (just pm me your e-mail address).

if you failed to see it, im actually trying to pick up suggestions on where i can upload this thing so i dont have to process a e-mails and just give a link to all that may need it (i gave it to 2 persons by mail from a previous thread, request followed by another 2 i think and some more people seem to want it as well).

as much i want to help them, it will be a pain since i dont have all that time. im on 56k by the way.

i dont have a webspace or anything so im pretty much blank on uploading stuff (i dont expect it to be steep though)

I didn't take it as a taunt. <_ i pm you if really need that s1. know what a pain e-mails can be.>