Playstation 3

goldenboy

well there it is, Gamecop regulated up in here haha. anyways, i think it looks pretty kool. very futuristic looking. and yeah its true we cant say anythin its fake bc u really never kno. If i can remember correctly, the good ol dreamcast had like 6 other designs that looked kinda surreal too. so yeah, this looks pretty kool.

It's a good design. But I heard the new Playstation made by Sony called PSX. Only released on Japan for about 700$. The features are:

• Built-in DVD±RW recorder
  • Built-in 120GB hard drive
  • Built-in TV / BS Tuner
  • USB 2.0 Support
  • Terminal Ethernet port
  • Memory Stick Slot
  • Slot Loading disc drive
  • Can be positioned horizontally and vertically
  • New user interface
  • DRM technology (Digital Right Management) - a new copyright protection system
  • Fully compatible with PlayStation 2

What do you think? I think it's not PS3 too.

the PSX is just a ps2 with tivo.. not alot else.. pretty crap actually :P...

the ps3 wont be out for a few more yrs, the ps2 is still killin the competition so sony has no rush. plus i dont believe the cell is properly finished yet if it will use it. would be nice if THAT was the new ps"3" design.. its damn nice, maybe sony will check it out and maybe use it.. one can only hope. but then again the "prototype" pics of the ps2 looked better than the real ps2 which is ashame :lol: ( remember the prototype with the little lcd screen.. ahh that looked cool )

Edited by evlcookie

:( humm well i believe that rumors like that, i mean that image could be a strategy from sony to see what fans have to say, maybe not but thats waht i think also sony alredy have seen all the reviews of that picture and a lot of users like it. even some point that sony should see it!!

anyway i hope that the ps3 fill all the expectations in a good and satisfying way.

ohh playstation hype...

Lol reminds me so much of high school when PS2 was still in development :(

the mindless researching on the internet about the ps2 and all that crap :P

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

Has anyone here actually gotten there hand on one of the new PSX. I was hoping this would flop sending the sony console system under(im still a little bitter about the whole sega thing). They also have a version thats almost $1000 cause it has a larger HD. Back in the day when the PS2 came out I didnt reserver one so i spent 13hrs. sittin out in front of BestBuy so I could get one. The pheumonia was worth it cause then i had a reason to stay home n play tekken tag.