Playstation 3

goldenboy

:) Playstation 3 is comin an whit an exiting design, here the screenshop

20031203ps3.jpg

click for see biggerbigger here

this image apears to be fake, i mean is not a sony official prototype, it is suppose to be made by some artist in france, but i do not believe that, i think its come directly from sony, the specs are amazing, it will com whit one super processor amde by IBM, TOSHIBA AND SONY, so the next generation of games in 3d will be incredible better than ever before

read the full specs review here ps3 insider

Edited by GameCop

Specs? wow, im sure i remember back before the ps2 was launched, processer more powerfull then a super computer, being able to do FF movie type gfx, having around 70 million polygons a sec, being able to guide missiles :), im not putting the ps2 or 3 down or anything, but if sonys track record is anything to go by we will be lucky if we get a console out of them half as powerfull as the specs they a talking about, but it sure would be noice if they gave us what they say they would this time.

Edited by zero129

First of all, this forum is not filled with fakes.

It was just one topic, which the guy has been banned for.

As for this topic, that image is just a futuristic design in what it may look like. If that was the real image, you would see it on IGN and EGM a month ago or something. However the specs and stuff are pretty much real. Playstation 3 should be out in a year or two, even three, depending on how long PS2 lasts and such. ;)

EDIT: Also look at the website "online portfolio" and the folder where that image is located says "3dworks". It's clearly as I just said a futuristic design. :)

Another thing, the user: Goldenboy even states at the top "screenshop", duh.. "photoshop", aka a image that someone has made. Learn how to read, before you type and bring acussations among us in this site.

It looks just like a design for ps3 but I though ps3 doesn't come out until 2005 or 2006 :)

Well, designs for future ps3 still look nice.

PS: Mint, stop the accusations, there was only was incident, there are no need for more. Thank you for visiting ;)