here is a list of psx sites for anyone looking for isos. enjoy!:confused:

Links not allowed -Diso

more to be added soon.:cool:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like we have some casualties on our hands. adu, as you probably noticed, stopped hosting roms. banchode2002 is also dead, at least for now, and warez temple now asks for a password to enter the site.;) looks like i have to find some new sites now. ohwell, back to the search engines.:)

• 4 weeks later...
U imported those websites from Psx tavern!!!

complain, complain. :D yes, some of them i did get from psx tavern, but three of them i already knew about. anyway, these sites dont belong to psx tavern, they should be made available to everybody. so im just trying to do my part. :flame::flame:

complain, complain.  yes, some of them i did get from psx tavern, but three of them i already knew about. anyway, these sites dont belong to psx tavern, they should be made available to everybody. so im just trying to do my part. 

Yah they don't belong to Psx Tavern..just saying that u got a lot of them from the community there :D

heres one...but i think they're down right now!

Link not allowed -Diso

i understood what you were saying. i wasnt trying to stick it to you or anything. its cool. :flame:

as for the links, thanks. keep 'em coming if you can. i rarely look for psx iso sites anymore. mostly i just get isos off of direct connect. so it would be nice to have someone else looking for sites and then posting them here. :D

woot! Tony Hawks Pro Stater..

now i can practice at home and finally get good enough to beat my best friend

You guys ROCK! =)