metal-slug-5 Roms+emu

• 2 weeks later...

It does so work are you sure you typed it right because i just went there again and it worked for me. It has .cl at the end not .com You click on descargas on the top left of page then neoragex roms and there is the file metal slug 5 pack, it has to be unzipped because it has an emulator with it, you don't unzip the game just run the emulator and go to the bottom of games list and there it is Metal Slug 5.

Yeah the rom is with a neoragex emulator. I unzipped it started up the emulator and the game worked. I spent all kinds of time pissing around with trying to get other metal slug 5 roms to work and couldn't and here someone was nice enough to do it for everyone.

Yeah the rom is with a neoragex emulator. I unzipped it started up the emulator and the game worked. I spent all kinds of time pissing around with trying to get other metal slug 5 roms to work and couldn't and here someone was nice enough to do it for everyone.

Good thing it works for you now. MS5 has worked for me in NRX for a while now, but there's a bug in the last boss music (similar to MS4 boss music bug, but I found a fix for that). Bad V roms, you see.