What is the most unusual game you've ever played

Thought since there was a list for best games, we could have one for all that weird stuff ( good or bad ) that we've seen over the years. Sort of a mondo nintendo list. Just list the game and a description. don't really care if it's something everybody knows about, so don't rack your brain or nothing. See if we can get this moving.

Maniac mansion- an attempt at seirra style game for nes. eighties style to the max. tentacle characters, aliens, etc...

nude punch-out(hack)- why did someone do this? why did i find myself downloading it? why do keep telling people about it ? just like the title says naked boxing with mike tyson.

I wish more people would post in here. Agozer might've scared them off with the japanese game. It's not that weird, it's just bionic commando with a little girl. Earthbound is stranger than that. But still that is a very good one.

agozer,

Thanks for the comment, at least someone's trying.

c'mon guys it's not rocket science. what was weird?

werewolf-platformer where the title character not only wolfs out but also has swords for hands, what's with that.

boy and his blob- anyone have the box art for this? nintendo programmers in the eighties had an unusual since of humor.

river city ransom- you punch a guy and he says barf, you buy smiles? ( sure there free, but)

• 2 weeks later...
I wish more people would post in here.  Agozer might've scared them off with the japanese game.  It's not that weird, it's just bionic commando with a little girl.  Earthbound is stranger than that. But still that is a very good one.

agozer,

Thanks for the comment, at least someone's trying.

c'mon guys it's not rocket science. what was weird? 

werewolf-platformer where the title character not only wolfs out but also has swords for hands, what's with that.

boy and his blob- anyone have the box art for this? nintendo programmers in the eighties had an unusual since of humor.

river city ransom- you punch a guy and he says barf, you buy smiles? ( sure there free, but)

Earthbound is awesome....Anyone who disagrees is doomed to oblivion. :)

don´t remember its name but it is the second part of zombies ate my neighbours, demon´s crest a sequel of ghouls and ghost with a gameplay similar to megaman but with demons starred by red arremer, the adams family, bubsy

shouldnt this be in current affairs?

Well, people are listing games from any system, and Mr Bongwater's idea was for Nintendo consoles, if you read the first post.

So no, it doesn't belong in Current Affairs..........but it's now obviously not confined to Nintendo (Cause ppl can't read)

Wierdest game I've played would be a hack of Super Mario Bros for NES.

Super KKK Bros. (How lame and racist.........this game is wierd AND sucks)