N64 Lovers, Theres A New Emu Leaked Out For Xbox

Prican25

Yeah, I thought it sucked that it got leaked, but I couldn't resist either. I've been playing with it a bunch today. I really like how they have the box art for every US release and that the emu automatically displays the box art in the game list for the ROMS you have loaded. Very nice touch. Then being able to try out each game with of the 3 emulator engines is also very cool.

I've got a Zelda: OoT game started using the 1964 engine. Everything runs pretty smoothly, only a few missing texture here and there. The game menu (where you select your equipment) runs a bit slowly, but that's not a big deal. Hopefully some of these issues will be fixed with the updated 1964 engine. But it's very playable right now.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO when i saw this on the link.

IRIEZ IS A HOMO - HE LEAKED THIS - HE IS A RETARD

Glad to see I am not the only who thinks Iriez is a total dick.

Does anyone know if theres a game compatibility list for surreal64.

Too bad it wasn't the final version with the new Nineteen64 update.

Can't wait to see what a difference itll make.

Props to ODD and Lantus.

:P ninja

sorry but I have a problem, I transfered the emu to my xbox (using ftp) and try to run it thru evox but it freezes while loading the emu.

does this has to do with the bios since my mod is not writable or whats the problem

plz help :P .

LMAO when i saw this on the link.

Glad to see I am not the only who thinks Iriez is a total dick.

Does anyone know if theres a game compatibility list for surreal64.

Too bad it wasn't the final version with the new Nineteen64 update.

Can't wait to see what a difference itll make.

Props to ODD and Lantus.

:P ninja

hahaha I wonder who posted this

For those that do not know... you need to download all 3 RAR files first and then just double click on the first one (actually you may be able to double click on any of the 3 and have it work) and it will extract the emulator. WinRAR automatically uses all the 3 parts. For example, if you just download the 1st part and try to open it WinRAR will tell you that you need part 2 to continue.

As for the freezing issue, it sounds like it may be BIOS related. As bbysknnr6 asked, what BIOS and dashboard are you running? When you say your mod is not writeable, do you mean that you hav a non-flashable mod chip? I'm not sure what you are saying.