Lower The Power If Mods By A Level

GameCop if you think it was one of the mods, and even if not thats on your reason list so it very well mite be possible right, well why not weaking all us mods a step, what do I mean for example make it that we have to go to you and report a post, and YOU GAME COP are the only person that could delete anything. HOWS THAT SOUND, I for one agree to this one because even though it mite not be a mod you bring up a good point that a mod has the power to do that so I am full for it. I mean I posted a hell of a lot now they are all gone, and I am sure the other folks feel the same way as well.

I, myself, don not think it was a mod that did it. Like this morning, all of the posts were gone. ME! and I posted messages and within about 5 seconds of me posting my message, it was gone. The forum shows who is online. ME! and myself were the only ones on at the time and I'm sure everyone can vouch for us in that we didn't do it. We are two of the highest posting people around. I just think it was something weird or just some kind of really f*'ed up server or software error. Anyway, it's still something you can consider, but it really does kinda defeat the purpose of having mods. Maybe demoting the less active, or non-active, mods would be a better option would be wise though.

There is no doubt in my mind that you 2 did not do it, you guys help the site out always, though I agree with you that it mite of been some server down crap or god knows what. Though the thing is I never seen something like that happen on a forums before, hey maybe we can check some of the mods who have not been on for a while and see if they logged on around that time you know what I mean? that mite be an answer for us right there if it was a mod or not.

hey maybe we can check some of the mods who have not been on for a while and see if they logged on around that time you know what I mean? that mite be an answer for us right there if it was a mod or not.

that's a good idea. unless it was an accident, i dont think it was any of the mods who visit on a regular basis.