Guilty Gear Emu's?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dumb.  lol.  I made that rar, with all the BG music, but there's unpackers for the BGM.  So I removed it, that way you can just unpack them from the file, and now the filesize is only 210 megs.  lol.  My bad.  But that means you'll have it alot faster.  Download the newer torrent at the same link as above.  Make sure to run the "unpacker.bat" file.  BTW.  The new torrent is in place of the old one...

sounds mighty nice my friend, I must say thankyou much for the help:). I'm new at DI though so I think that may be why their not allowing me to click the link. it'll go to a forum error when I do. anything I can do?

I'm dumb.  lol.  I made that rar, with all the BG music, but there's unpackers for the BGM.  So I removed it, that way you can just unpack them from the file, and now the filesize is only 210 megs.  lol.  My bad.  But that means you'll have it alot faster.  Download the newer torrent at the same link as above.  Make sure to run the "unpacker.bat" file.  BTW.  The new torrent is in place of the old one...

sounds mighty nice my friend, I must say thankyou much for the help:). I'm new at DI though so I think that may be why their not allowing me to click the link. it'll go to a forum error when I do. anything I can do?

You have to register to be able to access the forum.

AND you have to post in their introduction thread if you want to be able to download attachments, at least, thats how i got it to work.

i think its a pretty poor way to run a forum, if you ask me.

AND you have to post in their introduction thread if you want to be able to download attachments, at least, thats how i got it to work.

i think its a pretty poor way to run a forum, if you ask me.

I suppose it's fair enough... post once then mooch all ya want :ph34r:

... that does sorta make me feel like an ass though... but oh well. :lol:

I managed to download it. But there's one little problem.

I can't see the character sprites for the fight,a nd I did unload the unpacker.bat file.

The unpacker only holds the sound files. The sprites may be worked into the exe somehow. I'm not too familiar with sprites other than from CS.

Guilty Gear X and Guilty Gear X2 both run on NAOMI hardware(believe me, I've seen it boot up and have waited the 10mins for it to boot up) but I have no clue about the original Guilty Gear. I think its old Sammy hardware

I thought they ran on Atomiswave. The same hardware SNK is reportedly releasing KOF2004 on to eliminate the possiblity of early emulation.

Edited by Carnicero

Id say that why we are not seeing much in the way of Atomiswave emulation is cos atm the is not much on it, but once SNK/Playmore move over their games to the Atomiswave and starts developing for it, we will see a few emus pop up, even if the emus are Naomi, it still shouldn't be too hard for them to add Atomiswave emulation to it, cos Atomiswave is just pretty much a custom Naomi board anyways.

Me i can't wait for the emulation of sega model 3/ Naomi / Atomiswave / CPS3, emulation to take off, id say in about 2 or 3 years is when we will be seeing them emus out in fully playable form or atleast some of them.

• 2 weeks later...

alright well this is my last resort folks so I'd really like some help...

it seems as if I'm a bit too late for the BitTorrent to get going, there's no seeds left, so I'm gonna have to ask one last thing... would any of you who have it now be willing to send it through an AIM or MSN connection? I'd appreciate it much, I really really really miss playing this game and it'd mean alot to me if I could have a copy of this PC version. PM if ur intrerested and I extend a million thanks in advance

Edited by bled2deth17