Guilty Gear Emu's?

I used to have the dreamcast copy of GGX, and I really REALLY like GGXX, so does anybody know if there's an EMU that'll run these, or if there's even rom rips of these games yet? I kinda do doubt it but it would be great. if anybody has the japanese MS-DOS Guilty Gear X that'd kick ass too. thankyou much.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The emulation of the Dreamcast and the PS2 are in very early stages, so that would be a definite NO. Guilty Gear Petit 2 however, has been released for the Bandai WonderSwan Color, and it's emulated.

P.S. Dreamcast and PS2 games aren't roms, they're ISOs.

Edited by Agozer

hmm. what arcade board did they run offa though? Naomi I think?

I know it's emulated in some way. I've seen sprite rips. must be the import MS-DOS version.

Edited by bled2deth17

hmm. what arcade board did they run offa though? Naomi I think?

I know it's emulated in some way. I've seen sprite rips. must be the import MS-DOS version.

Trust me...I'm pretty sure it's not emulated. The MS-DOS version is another story though.

Guilty Gear X and Guilty Gear X2 both run on NAOMI hardware(believe me, I've seen it boot up and have waited the 10mins for it to boot up) but I have no clue about the original Guilty Gear. I think its old Sammy hardware

I have Guilty Gear X for PC. If there's no objections to me posting a torrent here, I'll seed it for ya and anybody else that wants it. If their are objections, just PM me or something.

BTW. I have it packed into a rar file. It's not an actual Emu so much as an actual PC game. It's got options and things when you load the game. But I've only ever seen this in one place, so I thought y'all may be interested. The file's about 300 megs. :D

Edited by Mi|enko

Mi|enko,

if what you say is true, please send me your address so that i can send you my first born child. ive been trying to get someone to assist me in obtaining GGX pc for several weeks now, so, THANK YOU in advance.

can you send me a PM with the torrent link? i'll be home in a few short hours to being the download.

I'm dumb. lol. I made that rar, with all the BG music, but there's unpackers for the BGM. So I removed it, that way you can just unpack them from the file, and now the filesize is only 210 megs. lol. My bad. But that means you'll have it alot faster. Download the newer torrent at the same link as above. Make sure to run the "unpacker.bat" file. BTW. The new torrent is in place of the old one...

Edited by Mi|enko