Burned Cds doesnt work

WHat are you talking about? Bit torrent doesnt work for you? you need to download bit torrent and you coulc probably use shareza, thats what i use look for it on google, it handles all my bit torrent downloads and stuff.

About that torrent. I've downloaded a game today ([DC] Millennium Soldier Expendible), that was the first time, but the game is not working (it was a CDI format). Are you sure that the torrent sources are reliable and good.

Also while downloading i got error messages that it was not able to connect to an URL and such stuff, the download procedure goes on wwhen i cancel the message, Does these messages have effect. I should say that there was no problem in unpacking as well as burning the image.

:P

Do you use discjuggler(a.k.a.disc mangler) well there's a way to check if your iso is a real game, download daemon tools and mega games which will allow you to see the files and folders in side and that error thing, i've gotten that too, but thats when i first started using bit torrent, i use shareza, it's kind of like kazaa but with out the spyware, it runs of the edonkey/emule and 2 other networks, it also handles my bit torrent. the thing you gotta relize is that some of the games that were ripped was a long time ago and not all the games you download are self boot, meaning you need like a boot disk like utopia or something, which you to get it started which you can get here http://www.dcemulation.com/ but you shouldnt down load the non-self boot because they're a pain in the ass, oh yeah and you can also get a program at the dcemu that turns your cdi images into nero images if you like burning with nero or cdr-win. look for the auto boot or "SB" in the file name to see if it's a self boot, and bit torrent is a p2p network thingy so all p2ps have thier fualts and if it gives you that error again then cancel the doqwnload and try again.

Edited by Cominus

no, bit torrnet runs on a p2p network, meaning you share files and get files from other people, meaning if nobody has the file you can get it. it's like this you get little bits from different people at one time, when you're finished getting bits from a couple of people you still have left who ever's left.