Power Instinct on kawaks help!!

yeah thanx for the response. and yeah i did check it, everything seems to be in its place. the thing is that it loads jus fine, it reads the rom, but it starts with the warning screen from the company, and it stops. the game isnt displayed. it jus loads the warning. i was jus wonderin if its a common problem or it was jus me. if its jus me, u think u can show me a link or sumthin so i can get the right files..thnx a bunch.

if you're getting "this rom is for use with original snk boards only" warning, try setting kawaks to emulate 'arcade' hardware.

Menu: Games > NeoGeo Settings > Arcade (instead of Console)

(i'm using k-loader 1.46 btw)

@Cominus: "so be happy and stop asking" huh? i checked that link and the site didn't have the solution to Boomba's problem. i think one of the reasons why people use this forum is to troubleshoot emulation issues (no matter how newbie-ish the questions may be). so you've never asked questions before? if you don't have the solution, just don't post. you're just being a prick when you say things like "stop asking".

imho, matrimelee isn't that good. heh~ =)

if you're getting "this rom is for use with original snk boards only" warning, try setting kawaks to emulate 'arcade' hardware.

Menu: Games > NeoGeo Settings > Arcade (instead of Console)

(i'm using k-loader 1.46 btw)

@Cominus: "so be happy and stop asking" huh?  i checked that link and the site didn't have the solution to Boomba's problem.  i think one of the reasons why people use this forum is to troubleshoot emulation issues (no matter how newbie-ish the questions may be).  so you've never asked questions before?  if you don't have the solution, just don't post.  you're just being a prick when you say things like "stop asking".

imho, matrimelee isn't that good.  heh~  =)

dude thank u so much for the help. i didnt even think bout that. and Cominus, this forum is for helpin each other out dude, if u cant even do that, i ono wussup wit u. ur a pretty veteren poster urself, u should kno better. excuse me for being such a newbie, i guess i cant be like u and not be a newbie when u first start off huh? thanx again vxneko, i really appreciate it.