frontend question

OK, posted this before but here it goes again:

I am looking for the easiest to use front end for MAME. Something that a child could use easily.

Also, I am looking for a frontend that will work with multiple emulators. Is their anything like that around?

What is the best Jukebox frontend? Something that actually looks like a jukebox when you start it up.

thanks all!

that would be pretty sweet if something like that existed. i'm not saying it doesn't, mind you, i've just never heard of such a thing before. i will see if i can find anything of the sort.

Jukebox software

This is not the nicest looking thing, but Jukebox look is there. Runs easily and is designed by the cab for his Mamecab in mind, so thats a plus if on a mamecab.

Also, HERE! Is a GREAT program. You'll need to buy or crack it (cracks are out there trust me). but I was gonna built a Jukebox machine w/ a small touchscreen that used this. The interface would be PERFECT for a 7" or so touchscreen. Try it out.

I'll look into other MAME frontends too....

• 2 weeks later...

just use MAME 32 it is very simple indeed, many friends which don´t know crap about emulations nor english language can use it, in addition a friends nephew which is a kid can use it, so you have no excuse :)

if you have any question or a doubt just ask me i will be glad to help :(: