Who is the first video game pimp?

2eyez

Mr Big is the coolest of all pimps. He have h-oes and can kick a-ss.

Who is dave chappelle?  Pimp wars?

Dave Chapelle is an actor and a comedian. He's also one of the cast of Saturday Night Live. Pimp Wars is an old Amiga game.

Hey, and that guy also appears in KoF 2k2.

LOL! Pimp Wars! That old Amiga had so many classic games! I love it!

*Frantically goes off to download Pimp Wars.*

The good old Amiga *spaces out*... I still do all kinds of stuff with the WorkBench (not just games, mind you) and with Deluxe Paint IV. :-D

In my opinion, the Amiga was the best, and most efficient computer to be ever made. Beats the crap out of the power, resource and money sucking Pee Cee contraptions that we have to deal with today.

I never mastered Deluxe Paint, because I was too young, and too busy playing the Amiga's fabulous collection of games! I wonder if there are some tutorials on the net about making art in Deluxe Paint?

I still love downloading Amiga adfs, then transferring them over to my Amiga, so I can play them on the real thing.

In my opinion, the Amiga was the best, and most efficient computer to be ever made. Beats the crap out of the power, resource and money sucking Pee Cee contraptions that we have to deal with today.

I never mastered Deluxe Paint, because I was too young, and too busy playing the Amiga's fabulous collection of games! I wonder if there are some tutorials on the net about making art in Deluxe Paint?

I still love downloading Amiga adfs, then transferring them over to my Amiga, so I can play them on the real thing.

There are massive amounts of Amiga tutorials and info if you just bother to seach

For one, try www.back2roots.org (but I'm not sure)