SVC Chaos Plus - SSV on Kawa-X SE HELP!!!!!!!!!

infidelity

he meant me :lol: but its not offending me, I never really like using torrents do to the fact that most ppl just leech and don't share.

I'm posting to newsgroup cuz i won't have to worry about that since the post will last up there for 3days or so B)

also if anyone here is from the masters group who released an older Kawa-X Plus without giving credit to the man who did the hack (N3OGH0ST) BURN IN HELL BASTARDS :lol:

You do have a point torrents are pretyy easy to leech but they are so easy to use. Either way I appreciate what you guys are doing only Metal Slug 5 is needed and when that gets supported by Kawa x SE then my neo geo world will be complete :lol:

if i already have svc plus working on kawax plus, when i overwrite the kawaxplus default xbe will i have to rename the svc roms in the zip?

Overwrite the KawaX PLUS xbe with the one for SE? Yes, you will need to rename the ROM files. You will also need the original P and M roms instead of the ones from the KawaX PLUS download.

If you need pictures of the ROM zips or the P and M ROMs just send me a PM (with your e-mail addy) or message me on AIM.

p1 rom mainly is needed since its now back to 6mb and not split in 2 as it was for kawa-x plus. s1 rom as well for plus and bl but m rom doesn't need a change

Are you sure that the M doesn't need a change? The M ROM that comes with the PLUS download is 256 KB, but the one used with SE is 128 KB.