SVC Chaos Plus - SSV on Kawa-X SE HELP!!!!!!!!!

infidelity

I have installed Kawa-X SE over my previous Kawa-X. I have the roms "svcplus.zip" "samsho5.zip" "neogeo.zip(BIOS)"in my rom folder.

Now, I have hit the rescan rom button, and I can see the listings of these two games in my NeoGeo rom listings. "SVC Chaos Plus: SNK vs Capcom" and "Samurai Showdon V"

Now before I get to my problem, just to let you all know, I have searched over 100 pages of forums here to figure out how to solve my problem, but it's all foriegn language to me, that, and I'm running Kawa-X SE, and not Kawa-X Plus, so I havent renamed anything, or done any fancy hex-editing or any other crap. The roms I have are just the way they were as I downloaded them. Please explain to me exactly what to do, please.

When I choose "SVC Chaos Plus: SNK vs Capcom" it says Loading... I can see it reading the game, but it stops, freezes at this point. "svc-v4.rom..."

and

When I choose "Samurai Showdon V" it says Loading... I can see it reading the game, but it stops, freezes at this point. "270-p1.bin"

I would not post a new topic if I had no reason to. I apologize if this has been answered before, but like i said, I've been reading only how to run the games for Kawax-plus. I'm running Kawa-X SE. I need to have this explained step by step. I thank you for your time and replies!!

Incorrect P roms, most likely. That was my issue with SS5 freezing on P1. As for SVC, I never had it freeze up, only not load the last bosses.

I've got everything in a 200M rar that I was planning on putting on a torrent for use here, but haven't gotten around to it yet. If you want, I could put it up. Everything works in it.

Incorrect P roms, most likely. That was my issue with SS5 freezing on P1. As for SVC, I never had it freeze up, only not load the last bosses.

I've got everything in a 200M rar that I was planning on putting on a torrent for use here, but haven't gotten around to it yet. If you want, I could put it up. Everything works in it.

SenatorIvy, if you get the chance, it would be awesome if you could put up that bittorrent file. I'm having problems locating the proper files needed, and still cannot access the Kawa-X Plus home page.

Lee

ok from what i'm reading you are going from kawa-x plus to kawa-x se, the roms need to be renamed.

for samsho5 you need the fixed p1 crc 8A86C728 (i used the *bad* p1 and it worked for me tho)

for svcbl/plus they both now use the same p1 from when you first got the rom (6mb p1) so the p1 + p2 for plus is now useless

if you need the bl/plus p1+s1 aim/msn me and i'll gladly send them to you

For the New Year :lol:, I 'm going to make a post on newsgroup tonight of Kawa-X SE and all the roms as they are set for the current version (my rotd rom will have s1 rom in it but as you know its not being used at the moment)

i'll be posting in the following places:

alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox

alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo

alt.binaries.emulators.misc

when you grab it all you need to do is extract it and add it to your hdd as another emu cuz Kawa-X SE is not meant to replace the Kawa-x v11 but to be as other emu to be used for new games :lol:

I'll also be posting the rom pics for ppl who got the emu but want to make sure they got the right rom names and crc's

Look for: Happy New Year, Heres Kawa-X SE (thx to Mr. X) + Banned Roms

Edited by Prican25