download the newest rom of metalslug5.zip

lewislau58

Thanks. It turned out to be the same funky rom set as usual. I was hoping for a better version to be used in other emus besides mame...

You should have asked me earlier, when I got it. :-D

Thanks. It turned out to be the same funky rom set as usual. I was hoping for a better version to be used in other emus besides mame...

members like you will cause us who work hard to dump these roms to start asking for donation weather the rom was dump bad or not give thanks to billy jr because if you have to wait to get it you will pay alot of money for it!)

members like you will cause us who work hard to dump these roms to start asking for donation weather the rom was dump bad or not give thanks to billy jr because if you have to wait to get it you will pay alot of money for it!)

And it's members like you that serve to misunderstand and piss people off. I was disappointed because the thread title indicated this was a new rom set, but it turned out to be the same one we've all already seen. So sue me for not kissing your ass over it.

And it's members like you that serve to misunderstand and piss people off. I was disappointed because the thread title indicated this was a new rom set, but it turned out to be the same one we've all already seen. So sue me for not kissing your ass over it.

now be nice there is no need for that type of talk

you have no reason to complain did you pay for the game ?

i have it working in my mame32 compile and i am very happy with it

if you do not like mame then thats your problem .

and what you do not understand there are people trying to get this rom to work. kawaks nebaua and also to run on X box

so relax you will know if and when it will work on other emu's

and be thankfull there are people bringing us these games

Edited by james