Hey you guys, this is where I need your help...

Alpha

Look I seriously have no idea whats happening to the posts. But I have to wait till my server admin comes online so I can talk to him.

These are several reason that this could have happened:

1. A Moderator deleted all the posts.

2. Server Problems

3. Some hacked it such as the IDSA, but lets not start accusing them of anything, it could have been anyone.

All I can say is, I really don't know what I can do right now. Like I said I have to wait for the server admin to come online. If we can't fix this problem. I promise I'll try my best!

GameCop, you better check how space this forum takes on the server, maybe the post not totaly deleted.

What are you saying ?? if the posts are deleted, you cant recover them !!

What are you saying ?? if the posts are deleted, you cant recover them !!

Damn hey Magnis do you happen to know what happened last night hawaii time, so it mite be different for you, though did you noticed topics were missing by anychance because we had logged in at a similar time and part of the forums were gone. Do you know anything new, or any info to add.

I you delete something from a computer, it's only delete the pointer for the data, but the data itself stay in the hard-disc, until the computer write's a new data on the same place of the deleated data.

there are program's that can restore the deleated data if it's not been deleated yet, but maby for us its to lat...

The data is still there, unless it is setup to wipe it upon deletion. Also, with every new piece of data, the old stuff starts truely disappearing. Anyway, all this is on a remote server (pretty sure) that's owned by someone else and I doubt their interested in helping a bunch of Emufreaks get their messages back! haha