Raine 0.95 : some big optimizations for scripts in windows !

Tux

On 2/24/2023 at 3:26 AM, Tux said:

Or just give up this xp compatibility for good ? Who still uses xp today, except maybe in some remote world places where they don't have much choice ?

Against my wishes I use xp!

To improve my living situation I cannot buy a new computer right now.

On 2/24/2023 at 3:10 AM, pmc2 said:

dll is not xp compatible again ^^(old are ok).

Thank you to pmc2, I can use Raine 95.

I can finally associate music to Last Blade arcade rom.

Sadly japnese Matrimelee still has sound association issues.

(Have to enable japanese region to get the real music and then no proper assocation in Raine)

Great to see mer-curious still here, the user who informed me about being able to associate music to arcade roms in the first place.

I have made many custom music albums for Neo Geo games and when finished polishing them up was thinking of contacting Khinsider or somewhere to release them to the public.

p.s I am LoveNeo2 now, as I have no idea what my old email was and you need that to login, so made a new account.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 5:10 AM, Tux said:

The important part is "no recent game yet", this text has not been updated but there is nothing in options to change that now, it's outdated. No need to care about that, you can see it only when you have played no game or when you remove your configuration which never happens for normal players.

Hello Tux! I'm finally back to my bug reports.

I suppose you have checked and fixed all of them here in this thread, except this one. At least I didn't notice any related commit to that in the GitHub commits list.

I'm sorry if I lost it or if I'm being boring with this chase for good text messages in Raine. It's just that it may help translators if they ever try to update or create new translation files.

Thank you again for your time and understanding.

Edited by mer-curious