What Happened to all of the posts?

g-rock26

i discovered this about 5 hours ago when i was last here. i actually posted something here in Current Afairs, but it looks like it got deleated also. weird.:confused:

No clue dude i noticed that as well, maybe it was there before and we did not notice, again I dont know. I will stick around a bit on my friends pc so I can see what the hell is going on, and wheres gamecop, I wanna hear if he has a clue about this too, I wonder what the hell is going on this is rather strange as hell.

What the hell is going on??? What happened to all the freakin posts?? Something is terribly wrong here. I think we either have a bad moderator or there was a server problem. Believe me I had nothing to do with this. And I'll get to the bottom of it.:confused:

I was even going to upload new avatars today damit. I'll find whats going on, I promise!

so it mite be server problems hopefully all out post will come back then, though I noticed we still got out post count so if our post were totally deleted then we should have no post count right??? I dunno if thats not the answer GOD knows whats going on here. I will continue to be around the rest of the day well latter in the day thanks.

It seems that it was a *BAD* Moderator who did this. I still havn't found out who. But please step forward and tell us why, plus I am very sorry everyone, BUT KEEP POSTING!!