ARCADE 0.244

Robert

ARCADE64  0.244 is released.

Download location: https://arcade.mameworld.info/

There's been some cleaning up for this month. All the broken stuff that snuck in has been removed. Also, more poker and mahjong games have been deactivated. These may return next month depending on the results of the survey (which closes on June 15). If you haven't voted, do it now!

For those who compile their own, the new file arcade.txt defines which sources to include - much like messui.txt does for messui. You'll need to update your build script, or you'll get lots of link errors.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I just download from ppxclub a arcade mahjong edition 0.243 version and in total they have 543 mahjong games and i have them all, if the people is not interrested to add it in the future. :D

4spimasy was removed i have it on this chinese emulator, but i know it will come back.

For those are interrested to have it, check here: https://www.ppxclub.com/708941-1-1

Maybe this help a bit to complete the original set. 

Edited by Hyperscorpio

3 hours ago, Imh0tep said:

Thanks so much Robert! 😀
It seems that Blazing Lazers (BLAZLAZ), Hudson 1989, was removed from Arcade. Is that by intention?
Best greetings from Berlin
Sven

It was, because I couldn't get the game to run. But I figured it out now, so it will be back next month.

Couldn't compile 32bit version of arcade:

Z:/Compartida/msys32/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/9.3.0/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: ../../../../mingw-gcc/obj/x32/Release/generated/mame/arcade/drivlist.o:drivlist.cpp:(.rdata+0x21824): undefined reference to `driver_zortonbr_100'
Z:/Compartida/msys32/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/9.3.0/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: ../../../../mingw-gcc/obj/x32/Release/generated/mame/arcade/drivlist.o:drivlist.cpp:(.rdata+0x21828): undefined reference to `driver_zulu'
Z:/Compartida/msys32/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/9.3.0/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: ../../../../mingw-gcc/obj/x32/Release/generated/mame/arcade/drivlist.o:drivlist.cpp:(.rdata+0x2183c): undefined reference to `driver_zzblock'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
mamearcade.make:282: recipe for target '../../../../../arcade32.exe' failed
make[2]: *** [../../../../../arcade32.exe] Error 1
makefile:427: recipe for target 'mamearcade' failed
make[1]: *** [mamearcade] Error 2
makefile:1133: recipe for target 'windows_x86' failed
make: *** [windows_x86] Error 2

2 hours ago, mamesick said:

https://git.redump.net/mame/commit/?id=9ce44fa048793de5e14d1e7af98e8b5ca148d0f3

It seems this new commit breaks the possibility to compile for WINDOWS XP 32 BIT, because it sets the minimum version requirement higher (Windows Vista)

At this time I've compiled mame, mameui and hbmame, hbmameui. Will try arcade with the change suggested by Robbert.

3 hours ago, StHiryu said:

At this time I've compiled mame, mameui and hbmame, hbmameui. Will try arcade with the change suggested by Robbert.

The problem will be for the next release 0.245... Current 0.244 source doesn't contain this commit.

• Like 1