An old rom dump and a new driver

LemonJonas

Thanks again sounds like a card game, so that's three outta the five games you had shared out a good ratio there pity about the DECO CASS games as we'll likely never see em again.

Edited by gamez fan

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, Robert said:

@LemonJonas

I've had a request from MAMEdev, that is are you willing to change the license on your kungfum2 driver to BSD-3 ?

Apparently it would solve some legal difficulties. Up to you though.

Well Robert it's been over two weeks and no reply as yet, it could simply be he's not visted the site in that timeframe.?? maybe it's worth sending him a pm on this matter if you haven't already as at least that way he'll see it via his inbox.

Regards.

The day the question was posed was the last day he visited. I suspected the question might frighten him off, looks like I was right. I also heard about the difficulties that the current license caused you. Perhaps after a long break you might feel better about it.

1 hour ago, Robert said:

The day the question was posed was the last day he visited. I suspected the question might frighten him off, looks like I was right. I also heard about the difficulties that the current license caused you. Perhaps after a long break you might feel better about it.

The reason i asked was to ascertain whether you PM'd the guy or not i'll do it myself as there are other non MAME non ole 2003 core arcade emulation projects which would benefit from the licence being changed, i wasn't attempting to start any drama on here.

Regards.

Yes i was giving him the benefit of the doubt in the sense if he has no more dumps to share then there is no other reason for him to post on here again hence maybe it's a simple case of he didn't spot your message as he's not been back.

I think your right though it's not worth my time contacting him so i'll leave it be although i fail to understand why changing the licenece would be such a big deal for him.??.