An old rom dump and a new driver

LemonJonas

Hello my friends and thank you much for keeping alive the best version of MAME

In 1999 I read the ROM data from ARCADE boards I had at the time. I tried to emulate them and was unsuccessful in my attempts.

I forgot about them until this year but was able to locate one of the ROM data dumps

In 2000 the ARCADE boards were sold to a man in Japan for the amount of 500$ for 5 games

The games were IREM Dice Game, IREM Kung FU 2, DECO Tape Hello Gateball, Tazmi Grey Burner and +1 with Gate in the name but I don't remember the maker.

I can't see any of these in ARCADE or MAME

The data for Dice Game I can not find and the Tape could not be read. Grey Burner I did not read

I have recovered the data for Kung Fu 2 and tried again to emulate it

The same problem as before, there are no backgrounds, it uses protected blitter for tile layer

Can you or MAME softdevs help here or add it in MAME for safekeeping

I have placed the files in https://anonfiles.com/P913f8C1x7/KungFu2DriverROMs_zip

Thank you for any help you can provide

Jonas Jago

• Like 3

I do hope the mame devs work there magic on getting kung fu master 2 working or at least to a playable state.

Thanks Jonas Jago

It's playable to an extent you can do all the moves ect & kill bad guys but the background is completely black but hey that's just in a few days so fingers crossed it gets better for 0.240 but it would be a miracle as submissions for 0.240 will close soon.

Edited by Agard