Sorry, 0.92.6 already !

Tux

3 hours ago, LoveNeo said:

Thank you Tux and pmc2 for your replies

I removed gamecontrollerdb.txt still can't use xbox360 pad

at least it's not that, but sorry I can't help you, no xp boot here, and virtualbox doesn't support 3d in xp anymore making my xp virtual machine totally useless.

Well, keyboards are underrated !

On 1/30/2022 at 5:57 AM, LoveNeo said:

Thank you Tux and pmc2 for your replies

I removed gamecontrollerdb.txt still can't use xbox360 pad

Things you can try anyway : after loading a game go to inputs / edit default game inputs, do you see a gamepad in the 2nd column, if so you can probably customize it ?

Also after loading a game, have you the command "joystick indexes" in the inputs menu ? If so, it should list your detected joysticks/gamepads. If you see nothing there, it means they are not even detected, in this case it's a lost cause, nothing to be done.

xp support is experimental now, it's really becoming too old. There are better alternatives for old computers, like linux, which can run well on old computers and which is always updated !

I forgot to mention that joystick indexes appears only if 2 joysticks/gamepads at least are connected, but anyway...

Well I just found a story about some people who are like you, but on windows 10 with a logitech gamepad : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-gamepad-f310-not-detected/4f8d2803-8d79-426c-b769-70d330821ecb

What a wonderful os windows is, really... !

I am afraid I can't help you more, there might be a way by upgrading something on your xp, but I am no xp expert, I can't guess here.