ARCADE64 0.237

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, Hyperscorpio said:

Super Rider (v1.3) 1996 is not on mame why? 

I like this games.

King of Football is the same game style and is in there.

subsino2.cpp is on arcade, but not subsino.cpp they are both the same company please add. 

Thanks. ^_^

hi! tell me how to remove from the list 4 games that are embedded?

On 11/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, CoolMozg said:

hi! tell me how to remove from the list 4 games that are embedded?

Open the .cpp in a notepad++ or some tool with C++ and you can remove each parameter of each game you want, but remember you need to compile the emulator again if you wanna see them removed. I think is that the way how to add and remove games. Without the codes you can´t do anything at all. 

Good Luck!

Edited by Hyperscorpio

Hi, I'm a newcomer to Arcade and Mame in general and wanted to ask a couple of things:

- When I update to a newer version of Arcade, there is always this problem that I don't know which games stopped appearing in my Available list. Is there a way to know exactly which roms stopped working so I can go and download updated ones online?

- I can see that Arcade64 supports history.dat files. But does it support history.xml files? If so where do I need to put it? I got it from arcade-history.com. Feel free to recommend if there is a better source.

Thanks.

Edited by Rex

4 hours ago, Agard said:

ARCADE doesn't support history xml but every time there's an ARCADE update there's normally a history dat update as well. use clrmamepro to find out what new roms you need

As I have stated, I'm a newcomer so I have no clue what clrmamepro is, but from my searching I've found out that it isn't easy to learn and it only updates full romsets. I forgot to mention that I only have select roms of my choice that I play and not the full mame romset. I just want to know which of my roms are not compatible with a newer mame version so that I can go online and download them.

Edited by Rex

On 11/24/2021 at 2:37 PM, mamesick said:

@Rex: "Audit All Games" menu voice should help you. It will analyze your romset and outpout errors if there are any.

Thanks! It does seem to work that way. Though I have a question: Will it also tell me about any redundant files that I may have in my roms folder(which could likely happen in case a rom's name changes)? If not, is there any way to find and remove such files?

Edited by Rex