I have just noticed when you have games set to grouped, go to puck-man & scroll down & you'll see ms pac-man bootleg set 3 & if you go to where ms pac-man the parent set & scroll down you'll see ms pac-mam bootleg set 3 is missing as it does go up to bootleg set 4 so clearly ms pac-man bootleg set 3 is grouped with wrong parent. If anyone has MAME can you check if it's the same as in ARCADE & if it is clearly it wants to be reported. Yes I know it's trivial but MAME always says it prides itself on accuracy. Thanks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Due to the failures related to ini files, Robbert posted he won't release a 231 version. Anyway, I'll compile the 32bit version soon, but keep in mind those bugs could appear again...

I have a lot going on currently, and the winui builds are difficult to investigate, so I'll stop doing releases of Arcade until some time can be found.

ARCADE64  0.230 is released.   Download location: https://arcade.mameworld.info/   Changes: - none     This was released around the same time as MAMEUI, but I f

• 2 weeks later...

I am not able to successfully complete the source for arcade64 .231

It keeps erroring out right at the end.

I am able to make a regular version of mame.

The binary appears to work just fine however I am looking to create a custom version of Arcade64.

Are earlier versions of the source available?

Have you tried creating a binary recently? Safe to assume that if you can make a successful build then I must be doing something wrong.