Yes, was removed from Ui but I solved and your Arcade64 still use it ( really nice )

Was a matter of putting the Bezel artwork without zipping it like before then in Video options it appears and I can set it.

Thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Due to the failures related to ini files, Robbert posted he won't release a 231 version. Anyway, I'll compile the 32bit version soon, but keep in mind those bugs could appear again...

I have a lot going on currently, and the winui builds are difficult to investigate, so I'll stop doing releases of Arcade until some time can be found.

ARCADE64  0.230 is released.   Download location: https://arcade.mameworld.info/   Changes: - none     This was released around the same time as MAMEUI, but I f

On 4/18/2021 at 2:51 PM, Xyzzy said:

Hello,

In my case the issue with starting v230 was this entry in interface.ini file:

Parents_filters           0110000000000000

Same here. I found out that this section (from my Interface.ini) prevented Arcade from starting:

#
# FOLDER FILTERS
#
All_Games_filters         1100000100000000
neogeo.cpp_filters        1010000000000000

After I removed these lines all is fine here (also with 0.231). But it seems that filters cannot be stored anymore.

Cheers, Sven

50 minutes ago, Imh0tep said:

Same here. I found out that this section (from my Interface.ini) prevented Arcade from starting:

#
# FOLDER FILTERS
#
All_Games_filters         1100000100000000
neogeo.cpp_filters        1010000000000000

After I removed these lines all is fine here (also with 0.231). But it seems that filters cannot be stored anymore.

Cheers, Sven

Where you got v0.231?

I don't see it on the official page.

I mean, Arcade64

Thanks

2 hours ago, rockarollo said:

Where you got v0.231?

I don't see it on the official page.

I mean, Arcade64

Thanks

Due to the failures related to ini files, Robbert posted he won't release a 231 version. Anyway, I'll compile the 32bit version soon, but keep in mind those bugs could appear again...

• Thanks 2
16 hours ago, Imh0tep said:

#
# FOLDER FILTERS
#

It seems since 0.230 these filters aren't used and saved at all.

Nothing will be saved in gui\interface.ini, whatever is changed in Mame this files doesn't update at all.

And yes .... if folder filters are set in the interface.ini MameArcade is crashing at "Loading folders structure".

Edited by 18Phoenix

It is working fine for me but i haven't updated the files that come with ARCADE since 228 so I would try that & see if it solves the problem that some are having & I have just updated my ARCADE exe to 0.231 & still working fine.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:26 PM, Agard said:

It is working fine for me but i haven't updated the files that come with ARCADE since 228 so I would try that & see if it solves the problem that some are having & I have just updated my ARCADE exe to 0.231 & still working fine.

Of course, this doesn't help at all if you don't use the things causing the problem.

The exe with special settings crashes. Or it saves nothing. Not the last used rom, the last scan, filters etc. etc.

So only changing the exe changes nothing.