Against the white theme...

Tux

Hey everybody. Thanks for the feedback. I'll be looking for a new dark theme for everyone to be able to choose from in the coming week. Unfortunately I can't bring back the old theme due to an incompatibility issue.

• 6 months later...

Six months later and no dark theme yet. 😂

Anyway, I followed Tux's advice and installed a browser extension to change the colors. I'm using Dark Reader (https://github.com/darkreader/darkreader), which is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and also Firefox for android! But I don't know if they work in Linux. 🤔 I have to say I can no longer live without this extension. It saves my life when I'm having a headache and have to use the computer or smartphone.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try, yeah browser extensions are multi-os but not always multi-browser. Mine had problems with some sites, this one seems more polished, so I'll happily test it, thanks !

• Like 1

Sorry for the ridiculous delay. I haven't had much time to dedicate to this site. Regardless, we have some new features built in now (you'll notice a new ranking system) as part of some upgrades. I'll check with Invision to see if there's a dark theme option. I can't see why they wouldn't have it built in at this point, especially since both Windows/Mac have built in dark modes now.