Old design or new design? Welcome to 2021.

Alpha

Hey everyone, welcome to 2021! Hope you're all safe and healthy in this crazy world. That said, we're glad we are still alive and kicking in the emulation sphere. To commemorate nearly 2 decades now being in the scene, we have changed the site design, as well as incorporated a logo we used back in 2003! Enjoy and welcome to our community. :)

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:07 AM, Superman said:

Whoa a new look. I always welcome changes and it looks nice and fresh. 👍

Nice to see you, Superman! How's life?

On 2/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, Hard Core Rikki said:

I'm kinda partial to old spice out of habit, but this feels fresh and improved readability.

I agree! How have you been Rikki? How is the rest of the emulation message board fam doing (e.g., ngemu)?

I don't mind either way what design the site is I would just like to see Arcade emulators posted & a how to use as there isn't a site I know of that does that. Recent emulators is posted so why not all arcade emulators & a how to that goes along with it too. I know a lot of hard work has gone into making ARCADE emulator so why not the site to, a how to use arcade emulators would be great as I would love to learn more about others & if I could help anyone I will. I'm still learning about ARCADE & I can update my roms & a few other things but I stll can't compile my own ARCADE build, i'm a person that learns from watching others first but I haven't found an up to date video on what I need tools wise then a step by step video on compiling ARCADE. Please someone make an up to date video as I wanna learn then I would help others. Thank You

Is it possible to return with the dark theme to the forum or at least provide it as optional? The white theme is really eye-hurting when navigating the forum in low light room or at night. 😕

On 2/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, Agard said:

I don't mind either way what design the site is I would just like to see Arcade emulators posted & a how to use as there isn't a site I know of that does that. Recent emulators is posted so why not all arcade emulators & a how to that goes along with it too. I know a lot of hard work has gone into making ARCADE emulator so why not the site to, a how to use arcade emulators would be great as I would love to learn more about others & if I could help anyone I will. I'm still learning about ARCADE & I can update my roms & a few other things but I stll can't compile my own ARCADE build, i'm a person that learns from watching others first but I haven't found an up to date video on what I need tools wise then a step by step video on compiling ARCADE. Please someone make an up to date video as I wanna learn then I would help others. Thank You

Hi Agard. These are all great suggestions. Would you be interested in contributing these suggestions to 1emulation? If so, please feel free to message me. Since we've started the site, our staffing has changed considerably in order to implement some of these ideas you've mentioned.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, mer-curious said:

Is it possible to return with the dark theme to the forum or at least provide it as optional? The white theme is really eye-hurting when navigating the forum in low light room or at night. 😕

Hi Mer-curious. Thanks for the feedback. We are definitely going to make some revisions to the design, as well as perhaps provide a darker theme.

Will keep you all updated.