Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARCADE 0.224

We have a tiny issue it always happen in this versions, when we open the game and we press the TAB button, the emulator freezes for a few secounds and then goes back to normal. Is there a fix?

To remind i used 64 bits.

Thanks.

Edited by Hyperscorpio

Been happening in MAME for a long time.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone has reported this before but slap Fight bootleg set 2  ( slapfighb2 ) has a corrupt title logo as soon as it boots. it's the one that just says England on warning screen & I can't see any info that it has problems, it should be able to fix as all use same logo in slap fight it's probably a corrupt rom from dumping. Thanks

I can't seem to be able to submit on mame so please submit if i'm right. Thanks

Edited by Agard

slapfighb2 - it's always been like that in MAME since at least 0.145

Can you prove that the correct logo appears on this particular bootleg on a real machine?

i have looked through all my old videos but not got the boot sequence but i played it a lot & would have noticed something like that as i only noticed it after all this time but the person i bought it off years ago is a whizz at mending pcbs so he would have told me. i do know where that exact pcb is still being used, well it was 2019 i haven't been this year so i'll put it on my list to make a video next time i'm there also take a hi res pic of pcb too. i'm sure the bootleggers would have noticed that as it's there when it boots up. comparing the roms to me bootleg 2 was made from bootleg 1 but i'm no rom genius.

Thanks for reply