Raine 0.91.9

Tux

And the linux binaries are updated, I had forgotten that I had done a nice little script which does everything for me for that, you just launch it from the 32 bits or 64 bits directory, give it the version number you want, and it does all the rest (get the sources from git, compile, update the sha256sum and the version number in the PKGBUILD, upload the binary package and the PKGBUILD file, and finally update the html page !), so it's quite fast to do it finally !

Looks like the one who complained never came back. I decided to enable his new account anyway, as it appears that gmail is rejecting our emails for whatever reason.

Also, I extended the 2 days grace period to a week. This gives more time for an admin to notice such accounts.

9 hours ago, Robert said:

Looks like the one who complained never came back. I decided to enable his new account anyway, as it appears that gmail is rejecting our emails for whatever reason.

Also, I extended the 2 days grace period to a week. This gives more time for an admin to notice such accounts.

The mails are not rejected, they go to spam. It's very hard to make them accepted nowdays yeah, but the bright side is that almost no spam goes through. Ok don't worry too much, he didn't describe very well what happened, and didn't come back so you can't do too much about it, but thanks for trying ! :)

Hey! Thank you for verifying the account.

I checked my email for "emulation" in both inbox, as well as spam, and I wasn't able to find any emails related to this site. I've searched for "1emulation.com" specifically as well. I could try a different email, to see if it's just gmail, but as long as I'm logged in, I should be fine.

Let me know if I can help in any way, or maybe I could verify a test email?

I downloaded 0.91.10 (Windows 64 bits bianary) but when I opened Raine.exe, it was still version 0.91.9, and the character selection was the same.

image.png.89081ebc23e10a5b4bda6ab3261894be.png

image.thumb.png.8a54eee6b19cb28303e648ee076ac4a6.png

I selected the characters as instructed, while they're coming down the aisle, selected "Hawk" as P1, and "Animal" as P2, and both characters were Animal. I think maybe just an older version of the .exe might be in the 64-bit version, but if I'm making a mistake, let me know!

Sorry went too fast to make the binaries, forgot to update the version number for the 64 bits, but if you have the 0.91.10 archive with the exe inside dated october 26th, then you have the right one.

I can't tell you about hawk and animal because I don't know the game, but testing with hulk hogan as player 1 (I can recognize him at least !), and animal as player 2 works.

I'll try to re-upload the 64 bits exe later, but as I said, it's the right one, just a problem with the version number.

(with hh and animal the cheats produce this :

poke 1c0607, 0
poke 1c0713, 5

where before they produced

poke 1c0607, 5
poke 1c0713, 5

So for me the problem is fixed, now having these chars in the selection is still a hack and so I can't be sure everything works as expected).

edit: reuploaded, I didn't bother to change the filename of the archive.

Edited by Tux