Help with Nebula

BlaZer

I have try and use Neo RageX all the while for my neo geo roms,however my friend told me nebula is much more better and i decided to try it.The problem is that i can't use the nebula to play my neo geo roms.I can play all my neo geo roms in my Neo RageX,but only some show up in the nebula list.What do i miss or what do i need to do ?And i have delete away the nebula file,where can i get it again?

Where do i download the nebula loader?I have try searching for them,however the only i downloaded are in foreign langauge and i can't understand what to do with it.

Heh i got the loader from another guy in this forum,now i just need to learn to edit the dat file.

Edited by BlaZer

Here is the link for the Nebula loader and the updated dat files for PIM,SVC,KOF2K3 and others...works a treat...if you download the roms from Emu Russia's other site, they will work a treat.....I have all the current Roms working in nebula (except ROTD).....

http://emu-russia.km.ru/data/neogeo/neogeo...eo_emuls_en.htm

Edited by Repoman

Strange i can use nebula 2.23c to play Svc,but can't with 2.23d even with a loader.Whats the matter with it?I have try put the dat files from the 2.23c into the 2.23d and also downloaded the dat file from the link,but none work.

Make sure you download the two SVC roms from Emu Russia and use those in conjunction with the loader and the dat files...if this doesnt sort it out, then i am at a loss......I have had no problems running both....damn, i even got PIM running this week.......Hoorah!.....Still cant get ROTD working in nebula though.... :unsure:

Are you using Razoola's Universal Bios?....That may help, if all else fails.....

Edited by Repoman