Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robert

ARCADE64 0.221 released

Posted (edited)

About Nemesis/Gradius sound. There were several changes in netlist so maybe sound was improved in those games. Anyone tested how it sounds when comparing to older mame versions ?

Still needed ūüėē

Color improvement needs to stay I think.

Edited by haynor666

There is another thing i have noticed with Arcade compared to the official MAME.

When i enable the mouse input for the games, in the official MAME, in window mode, the mouse seems to be locked inside the window as is how is suposted to be.
However, in Arcade, the mouse can get outside the game window, making it trying to click outside the game window will loose the focus from the game, the only way to proper do that its by playing in Fullscreen but i prefer playing in Window mode.

Is that a problem that needs to be fixed or is there an option to enable to lock the mouse inside the game window?
This also happens, going a bit off-topic, with MameUI

Dany777, that is by design. It's the way programs in Windows are supposed to work.

You can of course revert it in your own build, but I don't know where the change is.

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2020 at 3:04 AM, dany777 said:

There is another thing i have noticed with Arcade compared to the official MAME.

When i enable the mouse input for the games, in the official MAME, in window mode, the mouse seems to be locked inside the window as is how is suposted to be.
However, in Arcade, the mouse can get outside the game window, making it trying to click outside the game window will loose the focus from the game, the only way to proper do that its by playing in Fullscreen but i prefer playing in Window mode.

Is that a problem that needs to be fixed or is there an option to enable to lock the mouse inside the game window?
This also happens, going a bit off-topic, with MameUI

As far I can tell, that thing happens in the later official mame versions too... I agree with you cause it's annoying for playing shooting games in windowed mode, but there is nothing we can do :(

Edited by StHiryu

Hello... seem that arcade64 didn't use properly the screen option in mame.ini. it work for the game to load, but arcade64 didn't boot on the right screen (it always boot on the primary screen)

for example with this in my mame.ini, teh official mame boot on the 3rd screen, but arcade64 boot on the primary screen

#
# OSD PER-WINDOW VIDEO OPTIONS
#
screen                    \\.\DISPLAY3
aspect                    auto
resolution                auto
view                      auto
screen0                   \\.\DISPLAY3
aspect0                   auto
resolution0               auto
view0                     pixel
screen1                   \\.\DISPLAY3
aspect1                   auto
resolution1               auto
view1                     auto
screen2                   \\.\DISPLAY3
aspect2                   auto
resolution2               auto
view2                     auto
screen3                   \\.\DISPLAY3
aspect3                   auto
resolution3               auto
view3                     auto

Hi there Robert hope you & your family are well in these uncertain times.

I read your post about HBMAME & seen u released 0.221A..... Are you doing the same for ARCADE ?

Someone has gotta come up with some programs to make things easier for all MAME DEVS

Anyways Thanks

Agard, please see the revised schedule

I don't know why it makes a box out of a link, but anyways...

So, to summarise, ARCADE will NOT have a 0.221.A release - you have to wait until MAME is ready.

Thanks Robbert.

Could You Check This Game out for me please & other people too check it & see if you get errors too.

( Valkyrie no Densetsu ) ( valkyrie )       if you have cheats enabled in properties for all games you get an error or is it just happening to me ?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Why with the Mess can I  scale back the game window through a diagonal line and with Arcade not?

Edited by Zarzon

( Valkyrie no Densetsu ) ( valkyrie )  works with cheat enabled now cheats have been updated