Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robert

ARCADE64 0.221 released

ARCADE 64 0.221 is released.

Download location: https://arcade.mameworld.info/

Changes:

- none

If anyone wants to make a 32-bit build please link them here. Indicate if it works on XP or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

My problem with games running zr107: Jet Wave, Midnight Run: Road Fighter 2 and Winding Heat are still present in this version, they all get a massive lag at the "Machine Initialize" that it can get always stuck but you can somehow still quit.

Edited by dany777

Posted (edited)

how long does it take Jet Wave, Midnight Run: Road Fighter 2 and Winding Heat to create nvram ?

god that took a few attempts but are the games stuttering when playing ?

Edited by Agard

Unfortunately my dev box has just expired, and it will take a while to build a new one with all these virus lockdowns and so on.

However, once things are back in order I will remove any hacks from that driver.

Hi there is it possible to put chd files into another directory ?

Yes that's always been possible. Just add another directory in with the roms directories.

For example, mine says E:\MAME\ROMS;G:\CHD

so the roms are in E:\MAME\ROMS, and the chds are in G:\CHD

Turns out my hard drive 750gb was partitioned off for some reason i think it backed up my 1st hard drive so deleted partition & turned off back up hard drive so now I have 1.2tb free space to put ARCADE all on there now rather than having it on my 2013 i5 laptop, it's on my faster pc 2018 i7 with 8 3.0 usb ports so 4 controllers 2 steering wheels 2 light guns. so happy now. I couldn't figure how to do it though but i don't need it now.

THANKS  Robert

Got my new machine running, so we back on air. Unfortunately it has Windows 10, which is riddled with bugs and runs at half the speed of windows 7. Still, there's no other choice these days.

Agard, I checked out zr107, and it's exactly the same as in MAME. Also, I ran them side-by-side, and it's all exactly the same. Even the slight speed difference from before is gone - they run exactly the same in every way. So, there's nothing I can do for you.

Does ARCADE64 accept cheats? If so, what way is there for me to enable them. If not, why?