Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoyTheBoy

Arcade 64: 2 gamepads/joysticks at the same time?

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question, but then I am new to Arcade64 (great program BTW!)

I am trying to set up Arcade64 to use two wireless Xbox controllers (strictly speaking, these are Xbox clones - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KV7B2CG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Both controllers show up in Windows 10 and appear to work independently.

When starting a game (I’ve tried 1942 and Yie Ar Kung Fu), and selecting the 2 player option, the second player needs to use the first controller – i.e. the second controller seems to be ignored.

I notice that if I go into the “Input (this machine)” setting, the P2 controls refer to ‘Joy 2’, so I am presuming that my second controller is not set up as ‘Joy 2’ somewhere?

I’ve looked in the ‘Default game options’, but cannot see an obvious option for allocating/setting up a ‘Joy 2’ controller.

Could anyone advise on setting up both controllers with Arcade64?

Thanks in advance
Roy

Posted (edited)

cara, o mame e plug play reconhece qualquer controle  usb no seu pc, verifica certificações se as configurações estão determinadas, ou seja, deleta como macarrão e nvram que vai volta configurações padrao.

Bad Translation: man, mame and plug play recognizes any usb control on your pc, checks certifications if the settings are certain, ie deletes like noodles and nvram that goes back to default settings.

Edited by Robert
translation