Metal Slug 5 on KAWA-X

N3oGhost

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I was asked to post in this forum, so here´s a copy of what I posted in an other topic:

Just for those of you who prefer downloading mslug5 with emu I made a compilation (according to the help I got here at 1emulation) including Rage of Dragons, SVC Chaos, Samurai Shodown 5, Metal Slug 5 and CTHD2003 as *.iso file for 1 CD-RW.

Here´s the edonkey link (sorry, I would prefer uploading it to somewhere else but I don´t have enough space left).

" ed2k://|file|xbox.kawax.2004a.and.metal.slug.5.-.svc.plus.-.samurai.shodown.5.-.rotd.-.cthd2003.rar|191547846|F070247DBDD4CC138B523BB14331E135|/ "

Enjoy!

Hey All. I just figured I would chime in with my $.02. I don't really care how many Kawa-X xbe files it takes to make these games playable. Heck make a default.xbe for each one if you want. If that is what it takes to make them all playable why should you care if it's two seperate versions of the same emulator. I'm just glad to have them playable, and I would rather have a seperate xbe than to have the games not work correctly ex:ROTD with no s1 support. I think the 2 seperate Kawa-X SE files sounds like a winner.

Can someone send me the needed P1/p2 to run Metal Slug 5 on Kawa-X, along with whatever hacked XBE you're using to do this, please? I'm getting a little frustrated trying on my own, it's not going well.

I'm at xboxcavalier@yahoo.com

Edited by xboxcavalier

Can anyone answere my question about how to hack kawa-x So it keeps the original names of the banned roms?, i wanna try and do this myself but i don't have a clue on where to start, maybe a quick mini guide on what i should be looking for etc, and if someone could also tell me how i can make a driver for FBAX or point me to a place where i can find out how to do it would also be great :P.