Metal Slug 5 on KAWA-X

N3oGhost

damn that sucks :) but in case for those of you who don't care for svcbl and want mslug5, i'm making a post on newsgroup of the kawa-x se default.xbe I edited for it to be Metal Slug 5 (Predecrypted) also fixed the rom names so all you need to do is rename the zip to mslug5n.zip <_<

and for those of you that want it quick, aim/msn me

Edited by Prican25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that sucks :) but in case for those of you who don't care for svcbl and want mslug5, i'm making a post on newsgroup of the kawa-x se default.xbe I edited for it to be Metal Slug 5 (Predecrypted) also fixed the rom names so all you need to do is rename the zip to mslug5n.zip  <_<

and for those of you that want it quick, aim/msn me

So, you haven't changed V roms names. Because kof99nd & kof99p use the same V roms & their names is marked once.

nope, i changed the all the svc bl rom's names so everything matchs the mslug5nd set with the kawaks p1 but the zip name will have to be mslug5n

So, if you have changed V roms names according to mslug5nd V roms names, this change will affect svcplus V roms names too -> If you have kept kof99p & kof99nd as models.

I found a good idea :

I will make a default.xbe with : kof2k2nd, rotdn, pim, svcplus, svcbl, samsho5 & mslug4nd. That allows to add S1 in rotdn.

& I will modify a second default.xbe like the original to add CTHD 2003 as kof2k1nd clone & mslug5nd instead of garoup (prototype) -> garoun (predecrypted ) kof 99nd (predecrypted) will stay fully playable. The removed games will be prototypes : kof99p & garoup.

some ppl collect all the roms but i personaly don't care for the prototypes so bring out the new xbes <_<

also, what do you plan to do for kof2k3 when its out?

About kof 2003, I don't know because there won't be games to remove.

You said : "some ppl collect all the roms" ; they can notice Jockey GP & V-Liner are missing.