Metal Slug 5 roms (incomplete)

Think there's any chance that the remaining roms are the same as they used in Metal Slug 4? That could explain why they didn't release the full set.

Just wondering because when I got Metal Slug 4 on the Neo, and saved it, the Neo thought it was Metal Slug 3. They'd used some of the same code then.

Just tried that, filling in the missing roms with mslug4 roms, it didn't work. NeoRage suprisingly had it listed though! When I tried to load it a message display no matching gfx (graphics) roms found.........Oh well

Edited by Shishan77

hmm... You know when you edit Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 to work as kof2k2nd (the old way for Kawa-X, before the new Plus and Mr X editions), that ROM loads with VERY flocked up graphics in Winkawaks, but perfect on Kawa-X. That's what popped in mind when I saw the MS5 pictures...

Rumor is that the game will be released around new years in the full ROM set, so we might be wasting our time, but I'm gonna give this a shot...

Edit:And I'm only doing this because I have the time available and it just doesn't make sense to me that they released an incomplete ROMset without a reason. I know we'll have to split the P1 rom into 4 meg and a 1 meg P2...

Edited by xboxcavalier