Just want to say

Weirdy

I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy!!....to Gamecop for posting while under the influence of alcohol. He suspended my account for two days because of it to sober up(it actually took like 8 hrs of sleep, but bleh). Anyways, I'm sober now, but not o.k, but hell, when am I ever?

Me thinks this is another case of GameCops overreactedness. He tends to do that.

I agree. The overreactedness gets a little out of hand. And why 2 days for posting drunk?

Btw, ey gamecop, are ppl complaining about my sig promoting nazism, cause that wasn't my aim. And do I have to get a new avitar too?

Btw, ey gamecop, are ppl complaining about my sig promoting nazism, cause that wasn't my aim. And do I have to get a new avitar too?

Err I really hope your being sarcastic...

As for the overactedness, I think hes just trying to keep it peaceful maybe?

Edited by Rag

Err I really hope your being sarcastic...

As for the overactedness, I think hes just trying to keep it peaceful maybe?

I was being sarcastic.

Peace. I like peace, peace is a good thing. But I still don't see who would be bothered by it. And where else did I spam the board besides the rom request?

Hes kinda overreacts because that post was kind of bad knowing that you were drunk and all. He probably just deleted it and suspended for 2 days for you 2 get sober so u wouldn't post sub-concious thoughts to younger audience here :D